Hello October!!!! Where has the time gone? I am sitting here thinking about what a year this has been this far. There is so much unrest going on in the world, the severe weather, hate, racial tension, and the recent mass shootings. I promise you it’s enough make you want to retreat to a place far far away that includes sunshine, sand, clear blue water and seclusion.
So many changes have occurred in my life as well but I know it is only for the betterment. I feel more at peace since putting my trust in God and having the courage to walk in faith and by refusing to allow fear keep me from my destiny. When we live in fear we limit the impact of what God desires to accomplish in us.
Now that we are in the final quarter of the year I am focused on what I have dreamed about and putting in the action to accomplish those goals.
What’s on my October To Do List?
- Doing a 30 day workout plan that includes more strength training and cardio.
- Blogging more consistently
- No more shopping (food not included) because I have too many clothes in my closet that I haven’t worn yet.
- Reading a book once a week because I have been slacking off.
- Take a much needed trip
- Launching my business (details coming soon)
What’s on your October To Do List?
Thank you for reading!!!
Until Next Time