I have been searching for some books to finish before the end of the year. Quite a few of them were recommended by friends. To be honest the last six months have been difficult for me to complete a book or magazine in its entirety. But I am determined to complete the five books that I added to my reading list.I also found a vegetarian cookbook that I am looking forward to trying.
Check out my list of books below that I purchased from Amazon.com. What’s on your reading list? Please share because I am looking for some additional recommendations to add to my list.
1. Love Real Food: More Than 100 Feel-Good Vegetarian Favorites to Delight the Senses and Nourish the Body
2. 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success
3. You are a Badass (Deluxe Edition): How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life Buy here
4. It!: Nine Secrets of the Rich and Famous That Will Take You to the Top
5. My So-Called Freelance Life: How to Survive and Thrive as a Creative Professional for Hire
6. Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person
If you have read any of these books please share your thoughts.
Thank you for reading